Thursday 1 November 2012

Half Marathon Playlist

I've had a message asking about the playlist I put together for Run To The Beat so just incase anyone is looking for any musical inspiration here's how it went:

Arcade Fire - Ready To Start
Elbow - One Day Like This
Edward Maya - Stereo Love
Jessie J - Domino
Skrillex - Breakin A Sweat
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Chemical Brothers - Believe
Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Rocky)
Blur - Song 2
PSY - Gangnam Style (have to say I loved it when this came on, I wanted to do the weird pony dance)
Utah Saints - Something Good 08
Bom Bom - Sam and the Womp
Alex Gaudino - What a Feeling
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Blondie - Atomic
Cosmo Jarvis - Love This (if you haven't heard of Cosmo Jarvis then google him - his music is brilliant)
The Strokes - Under Control
The Drums - Lets Go Surfing (my husband chose this one and I loved hearing it- it reminded me so much of him)
Example - Changed the Way You Kissed Me
Faithless - Insomnia
The Spencer Davies Group - Keep On Running (my mum and brother suggested this one and it was pretty great motivation)
Frank Turner - Long Live the Queen (if you have never heard this song then listen to it, its sad and uplifting all at the same time and there was no way I could stop running when this song was on).
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
Jamie T - Sticks and Stones
The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory (cahill club remix)
LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It (I definately didn't feel sexy)
Queen - I Want to Break Free
Martin Solvig & Kele - Ready to Go (wish i'd put this earlier on the list)
Mika - Relax (take it easy)
Nicki Minaj - Pound The Alarm
Sash! - Adelante
Sharam ft Kid Kudi - She Came Along
Skrillex - Bangarang
Snap! - The Power
Spacedust - Gym & Tonic
Adele - Chasing Pavements
David Guetta & Sia - Titanium
Queen - Don't Stop Me Know
Yasmin ft Shy FX & Miss Dynamite - Light Up The World
The Naked & Famous -  Girls Like You
Five For Fighting - Superman
Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom * didn't get to listen to this as I finished during the song above.

No comments:

Post a Comment