Monday 5 March 2012

Day 5

Oh this blogging is taking some getting used to again!  Annoyingly I left my camera at the office on Friday so when I went to take the pictures last night I had to use my phone but without the flash they are totally rubbish and not worth posting!

Did Ripped in 30 quite late last night, had a really busy day getting birthday cards and presents, cleaning and doing a Tesco shop so the first real opportunity I had was around 7pm.  Mr D was there so he was quite helpful in encouraging me along and pushing me to get the lowest I possibly could in all the squats and lunges and confirmed that my form was good so that motivated me a bit more.  By the end I was covered in sweat and really out of breath, I don't think I normally slack off when I do it but I just think yesterday I really really went for it, I felt a bit dizzy at the end actually!

Food was good, no breakfast, up a bit too late and too busy!  I had a malteser bunny when we were out shopping - not sure why but it did taste delicious.  Lunch was a chicken breast with steamed veg (chantennay carrots, baby corn, green beans and mange tout) to be honest it was a bit boring with no gravy or anything but good for me anyway.  No protein shake after the dvd as it was getting to late and I'd not have eaten my tea if I'd had that too.  Dinner was a ciabatta with egg and rocket and a handfull of corn chips and a little bowl of tomato salsa (got to get 5 a day on the weekend somehow!)

Calories: Not sure I didn't log yesterday but I'd say based on the above I wasn't over.
5 a Day? Carrots, mange tout, baby corn, green beans, tomato salsa - YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment