Thursday 13 September 2012

Motivation - where are you?

Ok so you'd think with a half marathon in .... just over 6 weeks my motivation would be through the roof.  Well it's not. 

On Monday Ian and I ran 8 miles, it was hard and I was so tired and the thought of having to do another 5 on top is terrifying!  Here's the graph for the run:

Yesterday I decided to run home from work, I didn't go the most direct route so the run was just under 2 miles in 15 minutes so that was ok and then I did 30 minutes of Mandy Ingber's Yogalosophy which I'd recorded last week.  I can see why Jennifer Aniston looks so good, for half an hour it was hard work.

Not sure what I'll be up to for the rest of the week but I suppose I'd better have another run seeing as we're off to Rome on Sunday (yes I will be packing the trainers).

Food has been quite good this week (except for the crisps I've had on 2 days - I blame Tesco for not having any falafel).  Today for breakfast I've had my usual, organic oats, milk, 4 seed mix and baked pineapple.  For lunch I've got quinoa and bulger wheat quiche and tea is going to be cottage pie with a cauliflower top and lentils thrown in for good measure.  Pictures tomorrow if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment