Friday 25 November 2011

Day Two.... And a Weigh In

This morning I weighed in... to say i was worried about what I might see is somewhat of an understatement after last weekend (cocktails from a pyrex jug anyone?).  I usually weigh in midweek to see how i'm getting on and on Monday night I was +3!!  Somewhere inbetween then and now a weight loss miracle has occured and my weight is the same this week as last (a few ounces under actually) I put it down to MyFitnessPal and some lovely friends on a forum who keep me on track.

So who wants to see yesterdays food?  Presumeably you do seeing as you're reading this blog so here we go.

Breakfast:
Same as yesterday sorry, not very inspiring but it does keep me full up til lunch so if it ain't broke....

Lunch:

Leftover Beef Stroganoff, brown rice and some green giant.  This was yum - I love leftovers for lunch, a proper meal and minimal zero hassle.

Snacks:

Check me out!  Morning snack of my trusted gala apple and I also had half a punnet of Graze Banoffee Pie.  (Now I have to admit that I didn't eat the banana coins in there, they are beyond rank!)  Afternoon snacks were carrot and houmous and my clementines - next week when I go the shopping i'll try and get different fruits/veg because its only day 2 and its getting boring.

Dinner:

This is one of my all time favourite meals.  I'm revising for an exam at the moment and on Thursday Mr Dens plays rugby so i'm on my own as far as dinner and cooking goes, and I need something fast.  This is where the wrap pizza comes in.  In a few minutes all this:

Suddenly becomes this:

And yes that's another rocket and parmesan salad -i'm obsessed.

Round up for the day:
5 a day? Yes - Apple, Clementines, Carrot and Houmous, Sweetcorn, Mushrooms in the stroganoff, Veggies on the pizza and side salad so that's 6.
Calories: 1286 loads better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment