Monday 28 November 2011

Friday and a Fail

So here's how things looked on Friday.

Breakfast:
Same breakfast as usual, an actimel, 60ml milk, 40g no added salt or sugar muesli, 5g sunflower seeds, 10g porridge oats but wait.... check out that cheeky banana on the side.  The addition of an extra 1 of my 5 a day will become clear when you see what dinner was!

Lunch:
A classic.  Rocket and parmesan with carrot and houmous on the side for extra veggies.

Snacks:

Had half of the graze punnet in the morning around 11, an apple at 12 and the tangerines in the afternoon.  I've also started taking a multivitamin and an omega 3 supplement - so there they are too.

Dinner:
Now i'm going to point out at this stage that I have weekday food and weekend food.  Friday night for me falls into the latter, plus my sister was staying and she doesnt like food too healthy so here's dinner in all its glory.
That my lovelies is a Birdseye beefburger with one of those dirty bright orange cheese slices snuggled in a ciabatta roll, and servied with homemade paprika chips.  Probably the most beige dinner EVER. (it was yummy though)

Stats for the day:
5  a day?  Yup, 2 Clementines, 1 Apple, 1 Banana, Carrot and homous, rocket salad makes 5.
Calories: 1282 so just under my 1310 daily goal.

So now onto the fail.  I didnt take pictures of everything I had this weekend, mostly becuase i'd eaten it before i'd even thought about it and also because my family were around and I didn't want them to think it was some food obsession when really this is just a bit of fun and good for keeping me on the straight and narrow veggies wise! 

A week today i'll have also sat my final ACCA exam (hopefully, fingers crossed everyone that I pass) so I might not be blogging on here until then or not as frequently as i'd have hoped because I really do have to give it all my focus just for one more week and then i'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment