Wednesday 14 December 2011

Tuesday 13.12.11

So here I am, back as promised... did you miss me?  Almost forgot to snap a couple of things yesterday, including my apple which i had to turn around for the picture as i'd taken a massive bite out of the back - whoops!  Anyway enough jibber jabber here's how Tuesday turned out:

Breakfast:
That's 50g no sugar no salt muesli, a sprinkle of sunflower seeds from the jar, 60ml of milk, a fat free actimel, a banana and a bottle of water - looks like loads doesn't it and to be honest that little lot kept me properly full until lunch.

Lunch:

Did you ever doubt that it would be anything other than a rocket and parmesan salad?  Mixed it up with a side of carrot sticks, my mum says that rabbits eat more for lunch than I do when I have this but I don't care it tastes lush!

Snacks:

Well you can't be good all the time can you???  The half chewed apple I had as a morning snack - check it out with all the leaves still on!  The toast was from a small wholemeal loaf and thats dairylea on there, i'm such a child.  Then there is my other favourite snack - clementines!  One around 4 and the other after dinner.

Dinner:

Apologies for the picture quiality, but I took that when it had just come out of the microwave so the steam got all over the camera lense!  That's cottage pie, made with lean mince and with carrots and peas in.

I feel a bit better now that i'm blogging my food again, like it might help to stop me going to mental on the food front.  I've got a meal out on Saturday night with the In-Laws so might not be able to take pictures without them thinking that i've gone mad but we'll see???

Stats for the day:
5 a day?  Yup I think so, banana, rocket, carrot, apple and clementines
Calories: 1169 which is a bit low, so i'll try harder today!

No comments:

Post a Comment