Thursday 15 December 2011

Wedneday 14.12.11

Ok so it feels like i'm back in the swing of things, food for Wednesday was pretty good (and very tasty) so here you go:

Breakfast
So that's rpetty much the same as every day, no added sugar/no added salt muesli (50g) semi skimmed milk (60ml) a sprinkle of sunflower seeds, a banana, a fat free actimel and a cup of green tea.  I'm starting to get a bit bored of this lately so I might swap to porridge with some frozen red berries in to get a better variety of fruits.... we'll see!

Lunch:
Bet you won't guess what I had for lunch.......
No rocket and parmesan salad for me today - can you believe it?  That is what I call "one of everything" soup, I ended up making that when I wanted leek and potato soup but only had one leek and one potato so I decided to beef it up with a carrot and a celery stick, it also uses one pint of stock made with one stock cube and 1oz of butter to fry the veg in at the start - simple!!! (and delicious)

Snacks:
How sad does that look?  I didn't know many calories dinner was going to come in and to be totally honest I wasnt hungry in the afternoon because after work I was so busy cleaning the house - will try much harder today!

Dinner:

So that was beef stew which actually is a Jamie Oliver pie filling recipe its casserole steak, carrots, red onion, celery, a can of murphys, some beef stock, a tiny bit of flour and butter and then at the end a handful of grated cheese in it - which sounds disgusting but really its ace!

Stats for the day:
5 a Day? I should think so!  Banana, veg soup (at least 2) an apple, veg in the casserole, sweetcorn and broccoli, I think I might go off and polish that halo?
Cals:  1117 - too low again but that's from lack of snacks!  Will definately hit 1310 today.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment