Thursday 19 July 2012

A Little Inspiration Goes A Long Way




I mostly seem to be blogging week round ups at the moment which is good from a training plan point of view but not helping me keep accountable for my food choices.  The last few days over lunch I've been mooching about on a few blogs and its really made me miss being organised and eating clean and lean.

A new favourite blog of mine is Francesca's Fitness Kitchen I found this blog through @beatthebinge on twitter.  Incidentally if you do use twitter and are into all things clean and lean she is well worth a follow!  Anyway this is a great blog for C&L recipes, workouts and beauty tips, I haven't nearly finished reading back through all her posts but so far from the ones I've read I can't wait to move into the new house and get in the kitchen.

There's quite a long list of things I want to make once we're in, first of all I'm going to have a go at making my own bounce balls.  After my runs I usually have a protein shake but recently I bought some bounce balls to try and it was nice to eat something rather than glug down a shake.  I can't seem to get hold of their coconut and macadamia flavour so that's what I'll attempt to make - will let you know if they turn out anything like the real thing and blog recipe too.

Another blog I've been enjoying recently is Chocolate and Raspberries, and a week ago the lovely Ffion posted a recipe for date and nut balls which taste like Nakd Bars....mmmmmm
If I could make these myself I think my life would be complete!

The food over the next couple of days is going to be poor, take away tonight as we've packed everything in the kitchen except for plastic forks, will have to get lunch on the go tomorrow whilst we are mid move and then dinner out on Friday with my parents to say thanks for help moving.

The move obviously means that I won't be able to blog for the next few days but I'll definitely be around on Monday to let you know how my long run goes.

Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, glad yo like the balls, I'm obsessed with them! Not read Francesca's blog before, I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you for putting the recipe up, I can't wait to try them out.

      Delete