Thursday 5 April 2012

Feeling like hell.

So this morning I've woken up and its as if my whole throat has closed up, swallowing is so painful so I've not attempted to eat anything and have just had a cup of green tea to start me off.

Food yesterday was good:  breakfast was as I said yesterday, oatbran, organic semi skimmed milk, about 10g 4 seed mix and half a punnet of graze tutti frutti for a bit of 5 a day action.  For lunch I did manage to have my bodyism wrap (Thanks Mr D!) and it was delicious, it was an outer leaf of iceberg lettuce spread with 15g of organic hummus, then 2 slices of turkey breast went on that and the whole thing topped with a 2" piece of cucumber, one large tomato, and half a yellow pepper...mmmmmm  after that I had 2 organic carrots.

No morning snack, but in the afternoon I had 8 almonds and a 1/3 of a graze flapjack when I got home.  Dinner was turkey stir fry made from 100g turkey breast strips, 1/3 pack of veg medley (baby corn, mange tout and broccoli) homemade sauce (made from soy, organic honey and rice wine) and 100g of fresh rice noodles - yum.

The only downer on the food side was that I didn't get anywhere near calories yesterday: 956/1520 I just hope its alright and that everything I ate on the weekend will sort of balance it out?

Obviously I did no exercise yesterday with feeling so rough and the bruising on my legs, and I doubt I'll be ready to do anything until that gets better, but i'll try my best.  In other news my camera was in that bar in Nottingham and my sister collected it for me so I'll be back taking pictures just as soon as I get it back!

Here is one that I've borrowed from facebook so you can see how I've been doing for the last week or so without taking any:

I think its clear there is still a really long way to go!  My thighs are massive and being 5'3 doesn't exactly help to make them look any smaller does it?

Calories: 956/1520
5 A Day? not sure if the graze counts, 2 in the wrap at lunch, carrot, and 2 in the stir fry so yes 5 all together.

2 comments:

  1. Your thighs are FAR from massive Amy, point proven in that I know you own a pair of size 6 trousers... or was it a seize zero something or other. You look absolutely gorgeous. Take care and make sure you eat your carbs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're poorly, rest up and I hope you feel better soon. I agree with L your thighs are not massive, you're teeny tiny and gorgeous, don't be so hard on yourself. Hxx

    ReplyDelete