Wednesday 4 April 2012

17 day countdown

So I've been slack on the blog again, a combination of work, tiredness and a small trip away this weekend have meant I haven't been keeping you all up to date and I certainly haven't been doing Ripped in 30 or living clean or lean.

On Saturday I went on a Hen Weekend to Marbella, it was brilliant but I can't say I made good food choices or that I felt bad about it at the time!  I did manage to get a run in on the Sunday morning, but I've ended up with bruised knees on both legs at the side and one massive swollen bruise on just my left leg, will give running a bit of a rest and carry on with Jillian.  I'm worried about it a bit really, I know the half marathon isn't until October but I was really getting back into running again and now i'll have to wait for all the bruising to go down and then if it comes back it'll be another wait.....

Sorry it's a downer post today, I'm pretty tired after getting back from Spain, and getting back into work and eating right again.  Today has started ok, mug of green tea, a probiotic multi vitamin, oatbran, organic semi skimmed milk, 4 seed mix and half a punnet of graze tutti frutti.  Hopefully Mr D is bringing supplies for me so that I can make the bodyism wraps for lunch and dinner will be turkey stir fry, no rubbish is being consumed for the next 17 days so that I'm in good form for the wedding near the end of April - My dress is being taken in and it has to fit!!!

I'll check back in tomorrow and let you know how today goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment