Tuesday 17 April 2012

And so it begins....

Day one again.  I finally feel well enough to start up again, not 100% but I'm sick of doing nothing, its not my style.

Yesterday was a poor effort on the food front - at my parents who seem allergic to doing any useful shopping.  Breakfast was the least rank breakfast cereal I could find wholewheat shredded wheats with semi skimmed milk.  Lunch was better, a cooked chicken breast, a boiled egg and some organic red and green salad leaves.  Dinner was one beef burger topped with cheese.... and that was it, I was so tired from driving that I couldn't be the least bit bothered to make a real dinner so I ate the burger Mr D made (sans bun) and had loads of cups of tea to ease my throat.

Today is a new day, breakfast has been ace: oatbran, organic whole milk, tsp of 4 seed mix, 100g strawberries, a probiotic multivit (still don't think these work and I miss my actimel) and a cup of green tea with jasmine.

The best bit is that I have my camera back so pictures will resume tonight and they won't be pretty.  I'm so annoyed at having been ill and losing all my fitness and muscle tone, I guess I've done this before so I'll do it again, it just blows to be back to square one again.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment