Tuesday 10 April 2012

PMA!!!

So I've not been feeling great this weekend - so no blogs sorry.  I went into London on Friday for a bit of retail therapy but felt so crap (and didn't find anything I wanted - see I told you I was ill!) that we came back here and nipped in TK Maxx where I ended up buying a nike running vest and shorts, and a le creuset dish.  Rock and Roll.  Lunch was yo sushi and I can't remember what we had for tea - left over minestrone soup I think.

Saturday we stayed in, me sleeping on and off on the sofa whilst Mr D watched varying rugby games.  For lunch I made bodyism rice crust quiche which was lush actually so I'll be making another one of those soon for a bit of something different for lunch - and by then hopefully i'll have my camera back to show you my culinary skills.  Dinner was a disaster.  We tried to make satay pork with a carrot and apple salad but the dressing (fish sauce and lime) was hanging and the peanut topping for the pork just burnt under the grill!  We ended up leaving tea in the end as I felt too sick and Mr D was full of crisps.

Sunday I felt a bit better so I did roasted pork belly for lunch with some crushed new potatoes dressed in oil and lemon thyme (yum) and some sauteed cabbage, it was a Jamie Oliver recipe and totally awesome.  For dinner we finished off the quiche whilst we watched Titanic.  We also noticed that our shower is leaking AGAIN all over the living room ceiling so yesterday I attempted to seal it, hopefully it will last better than the builders attempts.

So yesterday we went into town, again I didn't buy anything other than a water filter and glass bottle to keep my filtered water in (taking this clean and lean stuff seriously!) then after being so annoyed at our house we went off to see a few new builds in the area.  One is in a lush location but is a bit small, the other is massive and amazing but I'm not so sold on the area... both are really expensive.....

And now back to the purpose of the diary.  Food lately has been rubbish and exercise non existant.  I'm going to try and ease myself back into it today by walking home and  then when I get back I might try some circuits if I feel up to it.  More than anything I want this cold or whatever it is to do one so I can re-start RI30 again, feels like a long time since I've done it.

Will check back in tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment