Thursday 10 May 2012

Focus

Something I'm severely lacking at the moment.  I read a few blogs and have noticed most people talk about their goals .... I do alot of talking I think but not necessarily about anything that is useful or helpful, so I'm going to get some focus.

Tonight I'm off to the gym with Mr D and after Tuesday's shoddy performance on the treadmill I'm giving running a rest and will look elsewhere to get my cardio fix.  I spent lunch time today working out a little circuit for afterwards and its going to go a little something like this:

- Lunge w/bicep curl x 15 each leg
- Squat w/shoulder press x 15
- Burpees (30 seconds)
- Romanian deadlift into upright row x 15
- Jumping lunges (30 seconds)
- Chest fly w/leg raise bridge x 15 each leg
- Superman with shoulder press x 15
- Jump squats (30 Seconds)
- Crescent lunge w/ tricep extension x 15 each leg
- Plank jacks (30 seconds)
- Tricep dip with leg raise x 15 each leg
- Oblique/plank twists x 15
- Mountain climbers (30 seconds)
- Plank (hold to failure)

Hope that's about right, will make Mr D do it along with me to see how much it kills him or if it's too easy and I'll report back tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. I want to know how this session went!!

    ReplyDelete