Friday 18 May 2012

Namaste

Today is weigh in day, wasn't overly optimistic having only done yoga this week (no I didn't get round to doing ANYTHING last night - was deep in spreadsheets working out what to do about houses) but I hopped on the scales anyway.

Scales told me I was 7st 11lbs (109lbs) which is a pound down from last week..... I think yoga definitely has a place in the weekly exercise schedule, I think when the half training starts that will be what I do as my cross train session.

So food yesterday was average, ryvita slice with organic pb for breakfast, lunch was falafel salad and for dinner it was indeed beef stew with loads of veggies and served with jersey royals.  Today breakfast was 2 handfuls of organic blueberries with 150ml of organic vanilla yoghurt and a heaped teaspoon of mixed seeds, lunch is falafel salad again and for dinner its baked cod with new potatoes and baked beans (guilty pleasure - not clean and lean).

After posting the other day about having lost motivation a friend, fellow clean and leaner and Shiva addict tweeted me with a picture which has become my inspiration: 


                                Pinned Image

Let's be honest - who wouldn't want to look like that???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment