Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 13 - Back in the game

Finally got back on the RI30 wagon and did level 2 last night.  My knee felt alright so that's progress, I can do almost all of the knee raise push ups in full military style when last time round I struggled to do them all the way through in "beginner" mode, my right wrist still doesn't cope well with the amount of plank work but its only one more day - I'll survive.

No pictures at the moment for two reasons: the first is because I forgot yesterday, the second is that my camera is out of battery and I've got no idea where the charger is, but as soon as I find it the photos will be back.

As promised I was focused back to food yesterday.  I had an actimel as soon as I got up, a white caffeine free Clipper tea when I got to work, breakfast was 100g greek yoghurt, 50g blueberries, 1/4 of a punnet of graze omega seeds and 40g oat bran... not that took me almost 2 hours to eat, I really didn't like the plain greek yoghurt at all!  Lunch was a pomodorino salad from Sainsbury's with no dressing and a slice of roasted chicken, snacks of 12 almonds and 2 clementines, a protein shake made up of 45g powder 150ml milk and for dinner we had chinese style beef with broccoli and 50g (uncooked) wild rice.

I recently bought "Clean and Lean" by James Duigan, I'm giving the book another read tonight but i'm going to try and stick as hard as I can to his principles for the next couple of weeks.  As always i'll let you know how that goes.

Calories: 1322/1687
5 a Day? Blueberries (1), clementines (1), tomato salad (2?) broccoli (1) ... if the salad counts as 2 then ONLY JUST better work required today.

No comments:

Post a Comment