Friday 16 March 2012

Day 16 (15.03.12)

I found my camera charger - so you know what that means.....



The flash on the mirror has made that picture look a bit weird I think, like I'm breathing in but its where the flash is brighter on my side, so I promise I'm not sucking in, hopefully I'll be able to get my pictures in daylight today which are always much better.

I won't lie I'm quite proud of this picture, this is probably the only one that is better taken with a flash and not in daylight. It's really exciting to see the definition coming, my upper stomach has always been smaller (does that even make sense?) but now I can see the muscle it makes me hopeful that i'll get that nice cut look around my stomach too.  Its days like this that I love Jillian Michaels a bit.

For breakfast yesterday I had oatbran with a little water, 50g coconut greek style yoghurt, 50g blueberries and 8g of tesco four seed mix, and an actimel when I woke up and a jasmine green tea.  I totally forgot my morning snack so had that after lunch but it was my usual grapes and almonds.  Lunch was a wholemeal pitta again, spread with hummus and topped with 2 slices of chicken breast, a 2inch piece of cucumber sliced and a bowl full of rocket mmmm.  When I got home I had a 1/3 of a punnet of graze flapjack before I did Ripped in 30, a protein shake afterwards and the rest of the stew from yesterday for dinner but without the couscous.

Calories: 1526/1687
5 A Day? Blueberries, grapes, cucubmer, rocket, veg in stew - at least 5 and more from veggies today, must better.

2 comments:

  1. Check out those abs coming, you're looking fab misses and I'm very jealous of your flat toned tum. Keep up with what you're doing as its working! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Han, I think after a week of non stop craem teas and junk will have taken its toll though!

      Delete