Friday 2 March 2012

Day 2

Yesterday I moved into a new office, this was pretty good news, lots of trips up stairs with my printer, laptop and all my files and folders - although not sure that is quite the same as a session of RI30 but getting a sweat on unexpectedly was a bonus!

I did the dvd when I got home at about 5, here are the pictures:



The dvd was fine yesterday, the only bit I'm finding hard at the moment is the last circuit chair squat chest flies, followed by side squat front raises, I'm really feeling the extra weight on those!

So as I said I moved into the new office yesterday which was exciting but also a bit of a fail on the diet front!  I brought my lunch, char sui with brown rice, but quickly realised there was no microwave.  Luckily Mr D came to the rescue and brought me a Chicken caeser artisan baguette which was delicious, and I had the char sui for dinner instead.  For snacks I had black grapes and almonds like normal, I brought pecan nuts for an afternoon snack but didn't get around to eating those.

Breakfast was the usual, and I had a protein shake after doing the dvd too.

Calories: 1668/1695
5 A Day? blueberries, black grapes, beansprouts -fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment