Thursday 1 March 2012

Day One (again!!)

Ok so enthusiasm got the better of me yesterday and I restarted Ripped in 30 a day early.

This time to try and improve the results I saw before I'm going up in weight to 2.5kg from 1.5kg.  I know that doesn't sound like alot but I felt it yesterday whilst I was doing the last circuit!  In circuit 2 I'm quite comfortable with the moves now so I did the stiff leg deadlifts, squat swings and good mornings with 3.5kg instead.

Here are the day 1 pictures, which I'm pleased to say are much better than the pictures I started with last time:



I don't think they look as good as when I finished the last time but that might be to do with lighting - or that I've not managed to keep up the same level of work by using her other dvds?

Food was good- same breakfast as usual: Oatbran, protein powder, blueberries and graze seeds, an acitmel (as soon as I'd gotten up) and a green tea brought to me in bed.  Morning snack were the same as yesterday, 100g black grapes and 10 almonds.  Lunch was this:

Two hard boiled eggs, 2 slices of cooked turkey breast, 150g of new potatoes with 15ml mayonnaise and chives, half a plate fo rocket babyleaf salad and a 2 inch chunk of cucumber diced up.  It was lush.

Afternoon snack was pecans again, and dinner was a disaster.  I'd made up my own fajita spice mix and put some brown rice on, cooked up some peppers and onion and just when I put those to one side and put the chicken in the pan with the spice I realised it smelled awful.  The use by date was 2 March so I cooked the chicken anyway and got Mr D to taste it but he said it tasted odd too so we ditched that and I used some sliced sirloin from the fridge put it with the peppers and onions some soy and black beans to make something to go with the rice and actually it tasted pretty good!

Calories: 1556/1701
5 A day? Blueberries, black grapes, cucumber, rocket salad, peppers, onion = 6

No comments:

Post a Comment