Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 8

Shocking blogging lately - I'm being totally rubbish but I've not slacked off on the dvd you'll be pleased to hear!  Pictures have been a problem like yesterday for example I got changed at work for my run so I wasn't about to take my pictures in the ladies toilets, everyone will think I'm mental, and then when I got in I realised the camera was in my laptop bag which I'd given to Mr D so that I didn't have to run home with it!

Will try much harder from now on, although might have to have a rest day today due to some bad pain in my knee.  I'm off into town after work to buy some more of that strapping though so hopefully that will help with things, aswell as laying off the running for a couple of days!

Food yesterday was a disaster.  Breakfast was my new favourite: 40g oat bran, 80g organic greek yoghurt with coconut, 1/4 of a punnet of graze omega seeds, 50g of blueberries, lunch was 2 slices of turkey about 50g of rocket and a 2inch chunk of cucumber chopped up with a teaspoon of olive oil over the top.  Dinner was supposed to be stew which I'd put in the slow cooker in the morning but by the time I'd gotten home it wasn't thick at all so I turned it up to high but it still wasn't ready by the time I needed dinner so I've got some of that for tea tonight instead.  Ended up having fish fingers beans and some oven chips.

Snacks were 75g black grapes, 12 almonds, 3 pecans, 3 walnuts, a rice cake with Pb and nutella after the run but before RI30 (level 2 - still hate it), and a protein shake after.

Calories:1617/1846
5 a Day? Blueberries, black grapes, rocket, cucubmer, baked beans - just.

No comments:

Post a Comment