Friday 9 March 2012

Day 9 - Agony.

Thursday was a bad day, my knee felt a little better but not enough to risk doing RI30 and making it worse so after work I decided to do a little shopping for some more work clothes.  I was when I was trying on some dresses that I felt a strong pain in my armpit  when I was lifting my arms over my head... I've got a little lump which I think is a blocked sweat gland.  Wow it hurts!  So no dvd last night but I'm going to try and push through it tonight and hope it doesn't hurt too much or get any worse.

Food yesterday was alright, not the cleanest but I'm struggling with no microwave to heat up my homecooked meals.  Breakfast was the same as the last few days, greek yoghurt, oat bran, blueberries, graze omega booster seeds.  Morning snack, some black grapes and almonds, afternoon snack was the rest of the grapes, 3 pecans 2 walnuts and a brazil nut.  Lunch was rubbish, one wholmeal roll, 25g of cheese a 2 inch chunk of cucumber (so it was basically a cucumber roll with some cheese!) and 2 clementines.

Dinner was the ruined stew from the day before with 80 g of shredded runner beans.  Protein was really low yesterday so I had 1.5 servings of protein shake.  Would say I'll try harder today but I'll tell you all about that tomorrow......

Calories: 1374/1520
5 A Day? blueberries, black grapes, cucumber, veg in stew (at least 2) runner beans = 6

No comments:

Post a Comment