Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 15 - Level 3

Yesterday was the first day of level 3, I forgot how much it sucks.  By the end of circuit one my thighs were burning, my balance was rubbish on the stork flies in circuit two and OH MY GOD my arms after circuit 3 of strength! At the end of the circuit I had the worst cramp I had to pause the dvd and just shake my arms out for a second or two.  In a way I quite like it when it hurts because it feels like its doing something - yeh I know that sounds really weird.

Yesterday the weather here was great so I was glad I'd got a lift into work and I could walk home.  I decided to go the long way, then when I got in I whacked this in the oven: Jamie Oliver "Andy the Gasman Stew" and cracked on with the DVD.

Breakfast yesterday was a bit weird.  Was still feeling a bit iffy about greek yoghurt so I went for an actimel as normal then had a creamy activia with some mixed seeds, 6 almonds and 2 clementines (told you it was random).

For lunch I had one wholemeal pitta spread with hummus, two slices of chicken breast, a topped with a two inch piece of cucumber.  It was lush.

Dinner was the stew, whilst it was cooking it smelt a bit sweet but it tasted delicious.  I made it with less potatoes about 450g instead of 700g and I think next time I'd switch to new potatoes with their skins on instead of cubed peeled potatoes but now I'm just nit picking.

Snacks wre 75g black grapes with a few pecan halves, an apple in the afternoon before I left work and a protein shake (45g powder 150ml milk) after RI30.

All in all I'd say quite a successful day.  Oh and I nearly forgot.  I weighed in today, I know Thursday isn't my normal day but I've been so busy lately with the new office that I keep forgetting to weigh on a Friday.  Anyway at my last weigh in I was 8 stone and a few ounces ( I don't pay attention to those so don't know what I was exactly) and this morning I was 7 stone 12 (and a half) so becuase I wasn't under the half I've taken that as a 1lb loss.  At the moment I'm not actually trying to lose so I was pretty happy with that.  Hopefully it will help me to look the best I can for this hen party at the end of the month!

Calories:  1590/1687
5 a Day? clementines, cucumber, apple, black grapes, and veg in the stew (at least one) - done, but too many from fruit maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment