Wednesday 29 February 2012

Well yesterday was another good day.  Breakfast was this:

50g oatbran made in the microwave with 125ml of milk, about 10g of protein powder added, a massive handful of blueberries and 1/4 of a punnet of Graze savoury roasted seeds - yum.

Snacks were:
100g black grapes with 10 almonds at around 11.  The afternoon/evening snack was 25g of pecans. I had some before exercise and some after dinner.

For lunch I had the lefotver minstrone which was still lush, I'll definately be making that again.  Here it is if you want a look:

I'll concede that it doesn't look the most appealing in that picture but trust me it was delicious.

After work I decided to try a new pilates DVD I got last week - I managed 30 minutes before I got so annoyed with it that I had to turn on something else.  As the pilates was for lower body I thought I'd switch it up and do 6 week 6 pack and feeling a bit cocky went for level 2.  Now at the start of the dvd Jillian says to do level 1 for 3 weeks and now I know why - level 2 is the DEVIL!!

If you think it would be easy to do a core workout for 30 minutes you are wrong.  The warm up involved high knees, and burpees!?  Maybe I'm just massively unfit and not ready for that DVD at all?  Here's a bit of proof of how hard I found it - my chest strap after I finished working out.

Rank.

After that, I had a protein shake, made up from 45g whey powder, 150ml semi skimmed milk and a splash of water.

Dinner was super fast and really delicious.  I had half a pack of prawns sauteed in a little oil and garlic with a courgette and 100g of baby plum tomatoes, at the end of cooking i mixed throguh 100g cooked couscous (38g dry weight) and sprinkled with chives:

That looks a bit grim aswell but it really did taste nice.

Calories: 1518/1784
5 a Day? Blueberries, black grapes, 2 in the soup, tomatoes, courgette = 6

No comments:

Post a Comment