Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 10

Been slack for updating this so I'm about to do a whole bunch in one go - SORRY!

Day 10  meant Cardio 1 again and thanks to the snow I ended up getting a little extra cardio going on because Mr D had the car and I needed to get home, do the dvd and get ready to go out for our anniversary!

Here are the pictures for day 10:


 
 
 
Bleurgh!!!! 
 
Food today was not bad - until I went out for dinner.  Breakfast was pecan oat crunch, lunch was a duck wrap with lightly salted popcorn and for dinner I had carpaccio and rocket to start, cod goujons and triple cooked chips and for pud I had a chocolate sable, all washed down with a gin cocktail and a a bottle of white wine (I didn't drink the whole bottle by the way!)
 
 
I know that's a lot of food, and god knows how many calories but if you can't have a night off for a special occasion then when can you????

No comments:

Post a Comment