Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 5 and 6

Sunday (day5) was a rest day, not much to report really.  We took another snowy walk into town and got the train to London to do a bit of shopping.  Breakfast was pecan oat crunch, lunch when we got back from town was leftover lamb shank, mash and peas whilst watching the rugby and for dinner we had Fitness Kitchen Fast Fit Pizza  I've put a recipe on here before for a wrap pizza but this one is absolutely delicious! 

We had meli melo tomatoes, bresaola and mozarella on ours - here's how it  looked before it went in the oven:
Once cooked it is topped with a big pile of rocket and a few shavings of parmesan - my favourite!

Whilst Mr D was sorting the pizzas I had a bash at another recipe from Francesca's website, Fitness Kitchen Guilt Free Peanut Protein Cookies  and what do you know?  They were awesome too!


And so on to day 6!  Workout 2 again and this time I went harder with my biggest weights for as many of the moves that I could manage as well as weights in with cardio - ouch.

Pictures for the day (including massively unflattering leggings)



                                                          Urgh, that looks gross.

Food was pecan oat crunch (what else?) a protein cookie for morning snack, fast fit pizza for lunch, afternoon snacks of 2 more cookies (where is my will power??) and dinner was 3 slices of bacon, 2 XL organic eggs scrambled and a pack of griddled asparagus.  Must try a bit harder with food I think if I want to get that squishy fat gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment