Friday 18 January 2013

Day 2

Not much new to report... did workout 2 yesterday this was more lower body focused but still had a bit of upper body and abs in there for good measure - it is Jillian after all!

Here are todays pictures, clearly there is no difference but for continuity purposes you're getting them anyway:

Have had to swap to taking picture on my phone as I can't seem to upload pictures from my camera on here anymore so sorry the pictures are a bit crud.

 
 

Food yesterday wasn't so hot, breakfast was ok pecan and oat crunch, then lunch was mid meeting so I had half an egg sandwich which was brought in for me and was rank and 3 biscuits (not great), dinner was sausages with parsnips, cabbage and broccoli.

Today I've done cardio 1 for the first time.... but I'll tell you about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment