Friday 25 January 2013

Day 9

Day 9, workout 2 again.  I worked late so Mr D picked me up and after a swift detour to TK Maxxx where I picked up some amazing Emma Bridgewater for Comic Relief stuff I made him do the dvd with me (yes I know what you're thinking, what a lovely wife I am)
 
Here are the pictures:
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
That bottom one looks gross.  I always hated the pictures taken when it wasn't daylight and this year its no exception, everything looks worse with overhead light shadow!
 
 
Anyway workout 2 I think is my favourite so far I love the dead lifts with bicep curls, the donkey kicks are ace too and really hurt my bum - but the feeling of the burn is great in a way because you really feel like its doing something.
 
 
Things I'm not so keen on??  I seem to have really crap balance doing the lunges with torso rotation - maybe because I'm using weight and haven't always been wearing trainers. 
 
 
Other than that I really like this dvd I'll be sad (scared) to move on to the next lot of phase on on Wednesday, at the moment I'm enjoying these and adding weights and feeling a bit confident, I hate it when it feels like you can't do it but I suppose that's the magic of Jillian.
 
Food today hasn't been so hot, breakfast as usual, then a cheeky caramel latte when I went out to do the banking as I was absolutely frozen!  An apple as mid morning snack, left over chicken and quinoa for lunch, a pre dvd cookie, post dvd bag of pop chips and then because I haven't been able to go shopping due to snow and work we had a freezer cupboard meal of fishcakes and beans.  Not ideal by any means and tonight it's going to get worse as we're out for dinner for our dating anniversary and as its a special occasion I'm not going to think AT ALL about what I'm eating..... so there.

2 comments:

  1. I love that bra, what brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lonsdale one it comes in all colours, i've got it in black with a bright pink band at the bottom. I got them from sports direct for about £6 each.

      Delete