Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 13

Last workout 2 on day 13 - I've really enjoyed this one, especially the last two circuits so I was a bit sad to do it for the last time. 

Here are the pictures for day 13 and you might notice a bit for a change of scenery... I had laundry drying in the spare room I normally use so used the new wardrobes to take my pictures instead - sadly it didn't improve them!



I might have a look back through the Ripped in 30 pictures to make myself feel better because I really feel like 13 days in I should be seeing a bit of difference by now and I'm starting to get disheartened.  Even though I have enjoyed workout 2 this was the first day I really felt like giving up and not doing the dvd.  I know you can't expect instant results but sometimes I do really wonder why I bother.

Food was ok, pecan oat crunch (yeh still not bored of it) with some black grapes and a green tea, lunch was leftover roast beef and veggies, and for dinner we had quinoa quiche and after that I had a New York fruit and oat bagel.  Looking back and writing it down I think I need to have a refocus on food I think it could be cleaner and I probably need more veggies in there too.  Something to work on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment