Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 7 - one week down!

Woo one week done!  Only.... actually I don't even want to think about how many days are left!

So day 7 (Tuesday) was cardio 1 again.  I went hard on it, for the "easier" moves like on the spot jogging I used weights and for things like suicides I went into the kitchen for more room to really run as hard and fast as I could - I was an absolute sweaty mess by the end and felt like I'd worked pretty hard.

Here are the photos:


 
Not sure if its wishful thinking but the side view looks slightly less bloaty.

Yeh that's not so hot.
 
 
 
So food was ok, breakfast as usual (still not bored of it)  lunch was another fitness kitchen pizza and for dinner me and the Mr had this:
 

That's a fat organic rump steak, homemade paprika wedges, peas and a little blob of Bearnaise sauce, which I didn't end up eating as the steak was so nice.  mmmm.

I think I might start taking photos of my food again because I'm being a bit crap for eating 5 a day - but then again normally I totally forget to take pictures until I'm half way through the meal... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment