Thursday 31 January 2013

Days 11 and 12

Day 11 was Saturday and in a change from what I had planned I decided to take it as my rest day.  We'd been out the night before and early on Saturday when I'd normally get my exercise done we had a handyman over to help us sort out the new house - strangely I didn't fancy getting my Jillian on when he was around.  Even though it was a rest day we were mega busy getting as much of the house sorted as we could and whipped into town to buy a few things ... mostly photo frames so I could frame my Olympics posters and finally get them on the walls , here they are before we put them up:


Anyway, Sunday day 12 meant my last phase 1 workout 1 so I decided to go really hard!  I used the heaviest weights I could and did the advanced versions too (apart from the jumping squats).  Here are the pictures from day 12:


This pictures looks hideous - not much else I can say about that.

 
This one looks like its getting worse too not better.


Ew.

Food on Sunday wasn't great.  I had scrambled egg for breakfast then we went off to Ikea where I had a hot dog and shared a cup of meatballs with Mr D.  Dinner was roast beef with parsnips, steamed broccoli and cabbage and was delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment