Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 14

Two weeks down!!  I wonder whether I should start blogging weekly rather than every day... daily was ok when I did RI30 because it was only 30 days but I'm sucking hard at getting the time to come on here and blog and lets be honest I don't have al ot of inspiring stuff to say right now and the pictures make me want to heave with how hideous they are and how nothing is changing.  Don't believe me?  Then take a look at the pictures for day 14:




And just to really compound how crud I'm feeling my hair is really roots and looks seriously bad in those pictures - oh dear.

Food was on the whole pretty good - pecan oat crunch and black grapes for breakfast (what else?)  lunch was leftover quinoa quiche with rocket and for dinner I had Fitness Kitchen pizza, for an afternoon snack I had an apple.  Now I know that seems like a pretty good day and it was.... apart from the caramel latte and maltesers Mr D dropped round with in the afternoon.  He also popped in with this:

A new charm for my bracelet - being married is ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment