Monday 4 February 2013

Day 17

Fri, and that only means one thing... CARDIO.

I'm starting to get a bit, I don't want to say bored because that's not quite right but I guess I feel a bit like I don't want to do cardio so much anymore because the dvd is the same every time and I know what's coming and that doesn't help the motivation really.

On Friday my sister was down and as she's always cold in our house I put the heating on for her.  Good for her, not so great for me, I was basically doing Bikram Jillian Michael's cardio.  NOT ideal.  Anyway, here are the pictures for day 17:



Now I don't think these are as bad as on day 1, my hips are still mega wide but there is nothing I can do about that really apart from just keep on chipping away at my weight but I think I look a bit less puffy so that's progress in my book.

As Friday was the first day of February (seriously what happened to January??) and after a bit of inspo from someone I decided to take my measurements and at the end of the month I'll take them again and hopefully there will be a difference - especially on the hips:

Bust (fullest): 34"
Under bust: 28"
Waist narrowest: 26"
Waist belly button: 30" (4 whole inches difference!)
Hips: 37"

As my sister was there she decided to join in for a bit of the dvd, only really running man and hot feet but still the sentiment was appreciated!  By the end I was really hot and totally wiped so that's good.

Food wasn't so hot.  Breakfast as usual, totally forgot lunch because I was busy working, dinner was chicken filo pie which I've blogged about before but basically its chicken, leeks, carrots and mushrooms, a tablespoon of flour, chicken stock, mustard and a drizzle of double cream all topped off with 3 sheets of filo.mmmm.

I may have had a piece of white chocolate and raspberry cake for dessert, not going to beat myself up too much about that, I was in calories even if they weren't the best and cleanest foods I could have eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment