Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day 20

At this point when I did RI30 I was pretty happy, 20 days down, 10 to go 2/3 of the way there!  Day 20 is pretty different this time, in one way it's awesome because I've got 8 days left of phase one but another 56 to go, which has made me realise that actually this isn't a 90 day plan at all, it's 84.  Now the way I see it I've got 2 options, just go for 12 weeks and stop at 84 days or do 6 extra days.... will work out what to do nearer the end I think, mulling it over now just makes me realise how long I've got left.

Workout today was disc 4, and I have to say I don't think the warm up for this is long enough or maybe there was something up with me but as soon as I went for the alternating forward lunges I felt a horrible pulling/snapping feeling in the top of my thigh. OW.  I don't know if it's because I did this with weights or not but that leg sucked the whole way through the workout and all last night, up the stairs for a shower after was not fun!  Today it seems a bit better fingers crossed its gone before I have to do workout 3 again on Thursday.

Accidentally left my camera memory card at work so had to take the pictures on my phone so here they are:

 
 
 
 
 
So obviously the red line across my stomach from my tights doesn't look so great, nor does the little bulge over my leggings but I think that bottom picture is starting to look a little bit better - perhaps its because  the camera flash has gone off - who knows?  Also apologies for the state of the mirror its the one I used to dry my hair and obviously I swished water all over it yesterday morning!
 
Food was good - for breakfast I had my usual although I've almost run out and instead of making more pecan oat crunch I'm going to swap to something else for a bit so I don't get sick of it.  Lunch was leftover toad in the hole:
 

 
 
It's under there I promise, just clearly went mental on the veggies.
 
Dinner was homemade (apart from the curry paste) red Thai prawn curry with mange tout, baby corn
and wild rice.  I forgot to take a picture... well more accurately I had half eaten it because it was so delish before I even thought about the picture- whoops.

As I had a few extra calories to play with yesterday I had half a fruit and oat bagel too.  Not clean and lean I know but really yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment