Wednesday 20 February 2013

Day 35 and 36

Day 35 - cardio.  I really really thought about not doing the dvd today, just coming home putting my kit on taking pictures and saying that I did it.  Then  I realised if I put on my kit and then got changed again WHAT IS THE POINT.  Not just that but nothing is ever going to change if I sit on my bum doing nothing.  So with that I walked home and enjoyed the sun and realised there are worse things in life than doing 30 minutes of Jillian...



Here are the pictures for day 35, complete with v unflattering and clearly too small shorts:





So I promised I would pay better attention this time to let you know what happens in Cardio 2, well here's how the circuits are made up, each exercise is 30 seconds:


Jump rope
Butt kicks
High knees
Alternating knee thrusts
Jumping jacks
Fast feet (hate this)
Skaters
Skiers
Plie hops (burny thighs!)
Cross jacks (like a jumping jack but crossing alternating the front foot crossing over and crossing the arms over at shoulder height)
Half squat with uppercuts (oi Jillian thought we were doing cardio not quads!)
Towel run to the left
Towel run to the right
Hooks to the left
Hooks to the right
and then the circuit is finished up with my ultimate favourite...
BURPEES

Do that 3 times and then it's all over - Easy.....

So I've gone pictures mad on the blog today.  And the next pictures will go some way to explaining the rest day.  Doing Body Revolution seems to have resulted in my annoying my inner thigh muscles so now I've got some fetching bruising!  These bruises definitely aren't from bashing my leg I know that because a) I haven't been hit in any of those places by anything/anyone (lol) and I haven't walked into anything and b) I don't know how I could have done it accidentally given the locations and not even noticed.  I look like I've played 80 mins on the rugby pitch:


Sorry about the positing I'm sitting in, that was the easiest way to get a picture and at least you can't see any rudies :)  That middle bruise is the most painful and the muscle its on feels raised too, so today because of that and because I have to head into London tonight before a meeting I'm having a rare Wednesday off.  I won't have a rest day on the weekend like normal though so I'm not skiving off I promise.

Food yesterday was an improvement (yes!)  Breakfast was my usual and favourite:


Morning snack was a red delicious apple which was such a lovely colour and so shiny after I had washed it it had a bit of a Snow White vibe - luckily it wasn't poisoned.  Had that with a few pecans:


Lunch was 4 falafel (100g) half a bag of rocket, an organic carrot, a slice of roasted chicken breast a dollop of hummus (had less than half of what is in the tupperware - Mr D was a bit enthusiastic)  I also had half an orange pepper and a big chunk of cucumber but you can't see it buried under the salad:

Dinner was prawn curry with baby corn and mange tout served with 60 g (raw weight) of Waitrose red and normal quinoa and bulgar mix.  It was yummy, so yummy I had eaten it before I took a picture - sorry!

So as today is a rest day I won't be around tomorrow but will be back with hopefully better news on the rank leg and ready for more Jillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment