Friday 15 February 2013

Day 30

Phase 2 workout 6


Jillian definitely isn't messing around in phase 2!  There was a circuit where you had to do supermans with weights, now I can't remember if it was RI30 or 30 Day Shred where you have to do that with a sort of pull down but I used my lightest weights and I just had nothing.  I couldn't lift the weight at all - what's happened to me!!  Hopefully its because my muscles are sore and I'm tired but if that happens again I've got big problems!  The last circuit (I think it was the last one) was brutal on my abs, and now I'm properly afraid of what is going to happen in cardio 2.  If there is no blog on Monday then it's probably because Jillian Michaels has actually killed me!

Enough whinging, pictures for day 30:

 On the phone to my mum - sorry.



 
Food today was poor again, I can't seem to get in the hang of doing the drive from Wales to London and get time to eat lunch so it was another day with no lunch - bad.

Breakfast was my usual:


Obviously no lunch picture because there wasn't time.  Was totally knackered after being beasted by Jillian so when he got home Mr D helped make the pie (actually he made most of it I just gave instructions from under my blanket and put the filo top on - lazy wife)


So fail on the food front but have been making up for it today........

No comments:

Post a Comment