Thursday 7 February 2013

Day 22

Only 6 more days of phase 1, that's gone pretty quickly actually.  If I was doing Ripped in 30 I'd only have 8 days left....Probably best not to dwell on that.

Pictures for day 22


And with flash....

 Sorry about the pile of laundry in the background - I had to sort it somewhere! And if you've read this blog for a while you might recognise those running tights from last year .... vintage.

Anyway back to Jillian.... today was workout 3 and I quite like this one, so much so I made Mr D do it with me :D  I do not love the plank ups it kills my shoulders!  Weirdly I'm really liking the weird tree  pose and raise because when you get through a whole set without wobbling and falling over it feels like a proper achievement.  Nice and sweaty again after the dvd was done (don't worry I didn't take another gross sweat picture!) and vomit free today, progress no?

Food today was awesome.  Re-discovered an old favourite for breakfast:


Yeh that's oat bran, made with semi skimmed milk, a spoonful of organic dessicated coconut, a heaped teaspoon of organic peanut butter, and a handful of blueberries

Lunch was spiced chicken leftovers:
My favourite bit of that meal was the quinoa/bulgar veggie mix it was totally delicious.

Afternoon snack was a couple of pecans:
And a skimmed organic milk caramel latte (Mr D bought it for me - how could I refuse???)
 
After the dvd for dinner we had organic rump steak with yellow peppers and red onion cooked in half a packet of fajita spice and half a carton of passata served on wild rice and it was absolutely delicious:
 

And then whilst I was watching One Born Every Minute I had a protein shake to round off the day:
Yum :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had great day of eats, everything looks so fresh and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! been browsing through your blog lately but my laptop is so old and broken I can't comment on anything its so annoying!

    ReplyDelete