Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 34

Suddenly feeling like there are a lot of days left until this is all over, in fact as I'm not even a week into phase 2 yet it seems like phase 3 is a long time away and motivation is starting to leave me.  When I sit at work/home/wherever thinking about what I'm going to cook this week or do on the weekend it does get a bit depressing to think always about food and not falling so spectacularly off the wagon like I did on the weekend.  It does make you think whether it's all worth it.

Probably enough of that?  Pictures of day 34:


This front shot looks loads worse than it has lately - this is clearly what happens when I eat carbs with total abandon.


 With flash:

Food on Monday was thankfully better than the weekend.  Started off with the usual:
 I'm coming to the end of my bag of oat bran and wonder if it's time to change up breakfast?  I'd really love to have omlettes or something like that but I can't eat breakfast until about 9 and by then I'm already at work so it's pretty much scrambled egg or something cold.  Will have to have a think on that.

Lunch was leftover lamb and veggies:

Now that doesn't look so hot but I promise it was yummy!  Too much food though as I only ate about half/ three quarters of it all.  Note to self.  Lamb is filling!

Dinner was a FK pizza (had sauce and wraps to use) which I topped with mushrooms, thinly sliced pepper, meli melo tomatoes (I love those tomatoes!) and 3 slices of delicious Bresaola, all topped with a wad of rocket - what else?

Think I need to start snacking again and trying harder to fit in a protein shake or a high protein snack in the afternoon.  But what do you do when you just aren't hungry???

No comments:

Post a Comment