Monday 11 February 2013

Day 24

Today was a bit of a fail, thankfully nto on the Jillian front - I wouldn't want to go without my Friday cardio fix now would I?

Pictures for the day:

 
 
 

I know these pictures aren't going to give me the same results after 30 days as Ripped in 30 and I'm ok with that because the first couple of weeks weren't anything like as hard but I really am giving everything I've got when I'm doing the dvd.  Day 24 meant cardio and here's how hot and sweaty I was looking after the dvd was over:

Ewwwww.

So the bad things today.  I woke up feeling ill and rubbish and managed to forget to take lunch to work so had breakfast as usual.  Then for lunch Mr D popped out to pret and got me a pot pf Malaysian chicken soup:


And also an egg baguette:

 
 
Wasn't so keen on the baguette so had half of that and about 3/4 of the soup then as Mr D had bought me a coffee and a little salted chocolate bar I thought it would be rude to to eat it:
 
 
 

 
After work and dvd we headed to Mr D's parents where I had 2 fishcakes and chips for dinner.  not clean and lean but very delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment