Wednesday 6 February 2013

Day 21 - Picture crazy

3 weeks down!  Woo, only another 9 to go and when you think about it like that I only have to do what I've already done another 3 times and then I'm done - EASY!

Yesterday was a pretty good day, Mr D had rugby after work so I decided I'd walk home which was nice except for as soon as I walked out the door from the office it started to snow a bit.  Boo.  It was great to walk home when it was still light though and gave me that feeling that maybe it won't be winter forever - I swear I don't even remember what its like for it to be light at 8 at night anymore.

Decided to walk through the park - why not?  See Watford isn't that bad :)



Got home and got stuck into Cardio 1 here are the pictures for the day:





Decided to take that one again with the flash so here it is:
 
I don't get why/how the flash sort of makes it look better but then also worse and bulgy at the same time???
 
Anyway.... today was cardio 1 again, and I decided I was going to give it everything so I started out with weights like I have the last few times but went up to my medium 2.5kg weights for the marches, held my lighter 1.5kg weights for hot feet, no weights for squat punches, held 2.5kgs for jogging, no weights for running man, no weights for speedbag, no weights for front kickouts and I carried one 2.5kg for suicides.
 
Then in the second circuit I went mental and decided I'd go for weights with EVERYTHING 2.5kgs for everything I already used weights for above and 1.5kgs for the things I used no weights for.
 
After the second circuit of suicides I put the weights down to get a drink of water before the last circuit and was a little bit sick so I decided to go for the last circuit with no weight apart from on the marches and jogs.
 
At the end of the dvd I looked like this:
 
 
Sweaty mess!!  Oh and if you look carefully you can see a little sick splat on my boob.  NICE.

Food yesterday was pretty good, breakfast was the last of the pecan oat crunch (sob) lunch was leftover prawn curry and I totally forgot to get a picture again because it was so yummy I ate it all without even thinking!  Afternoon snack was an organic braeburn with pecan nuts:
Got home, ate a cheeky graze box (toffee apple and yes I totally forgot to take a picture!) did the dvd and then made dinner.  I was sort of using a Jamie Oliver 15 Minute Meal recipe but I didn't have couscous so I winged it again and used a quinoa and bulgar mix, all in all it turned out pretty well and tasted good:


Best of all that's less than 400 calories (335 to be exact - thanks MyFitnessPal) and all clean :D

Whilst watching Holby I had a protein shake made from 45g chocolate whey and 100ml milk and that was me done for the day.  All in all a pretty good day I'd say!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks beauty! It was pretty tasty and done in less than 10 minutes! I sprinkled over 1tsp of all spice and 1 tsp of oregano per 2 chicken breasts then covered in baking paper and bashed them out until they were about 1cm thick, smeared them in the spice mix on the board, sprinkled on some paprika then cooked on each side for about 3-4 minutes. DONE!

      Delete