Monday 4 February 2013

No rest for the wicked....




Day 18 and a rest day - sort of.  Off into London bright and early and spent the entire day walking around shopping for shoes and other bits for my sisters wedding.

Food was an utter right-off.  Started out ok with scrambled egg and 2 slices of bacon (fat removed) lunch was a bottle of prosecco and a sharing platter - scampi, fried chicken, nachos... you get the idea all beige food and none of it remotely healthy.

After that we went to Victoria's Secret and I couldn't have gone to a better place for inspiration if I'd tried!  There are picture of the angels everywhere and they have the most incredible bodies you've ever seen.  Yes they are probably a foot taller than me, and no I won't realistically ever look like that but everybody needs something to aim for don't they?

In the first couple of workout dvds Jillian says "if you have a why you can take any how"  and she's right.  The first week or so I felt like I didn't really have any motivation other than I felt a bit chubby around the edges and that I'd let myself down after working so hard last year - well now I have a new "why" and it's this:


Nothing quite like aiming high!

No comments:

Post a Comment