Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day 19

Finding energy for Jillian on Sunday was hard.  We got back from London late and then I foolishly stayed up to watch the 6 nations game that Mr D had recorded for me which meant I got into bed at about 1.  Yeh I know that's not super late but I'm getting old and I need my sleep!

Got up at like 8, had a tea in bed and a fruit and oat bagel for breakfast, my sister left and then we nipped in to town to get some books about holidays in Thailand and stopped in M&S where I had a pulled pork bun, it was immense.

When we got back we watched another 6 nations game and I dozed on the sofa and I didn't end up getting down to the dvd until I'd put dinner in the oven at about 6pm - BAD!

Here are the pictures:


 How flat and gross is my bum???
Different room for the pictures today and also new sports kit!  I got the bra and leggings during my trip to Victoria's Secret and both are super comfy.

So the dvd was hard work, I was tired and Mr D was around (but not joining in - booo!) so I thought I'd work extra hard to make him feel bad!

Dinner after dvd was toad in the hole with roast parsnips, broccoli and sweetcorn and it was lush!  Here it is fresh from the oven:
Hm doesn't look so hot there but I promise it was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment