Monday 4 February 2013

Day 16

My first day of workout 4 but before I get into that here are the pictures from day 16:


Not the worlds most flattering leggings but they are really comfy and everything else was in the wash.

Anyway back to the important bit... workout 4!  I really enjoyed this one, even though it hurt and even the warm up was hard, if you don't believe me have a little look at this:


Yeh that's a single leg squat just to warm up - why not?

There was quite a bit of lunging in this workout which wasn't so bad, my favourite bits were the leg raises with weights and the squirmers.  Hollow man made an appearance in this dvd and I still hate it - that was probably my least favourite minute of the whole thing!

Food was yummy I had my usual breakfast, leftover prawn thai curry for lunch, a carrot as an afternoon snack and a Fitness Kitchen pizza for dinner (yes I know I'm obsessed!)  I also had an organic skimmed milk latte  - naughty.


No comments:

Post a Comment