Monday 11 February 2013

Day 25 and 26

Day 25 was Saturday and the day I decided to take my rest day as we were off to the Theatre and staying with Mr D's parents so I didn't think I'd get the chance.

Was rubbish at food and remembering to take pictures of my meals this weekend but here's what I had for breakfast on Saturday morning:

 Glass of juice, boiled egg, one rasher of bacon and a piece and a half of toast - apparently Mr D ate the other half whilst he was waiting for the egg to boil.  Who am I to complain - I got breakfast in bed!

We went to a matinee and due to a slight error of timekeeping on my part we thought we would be there with half an hour to grab something before hand but apparently we got there bang on time so had to go straight in and take our seats.  By the time the performance was over it was 5, dinner was booked for 8 and we had to rush back home for the rugby ( Mr D is a Welshie... well he thinks he is but I'm not getting in to that now!) so as we ran through Waterloo to get the next train we hopped into M&S where I'm afraid my lunch was a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a chocolate bar - FAIL. 

As I was still feeling pretty rough I had a lie down whilst the Wales game was on (thankfully they won so I had a happy husband)  and we whizzed off to dinner.  Tried hard to make sensible choices, had half a slice of bread with my minestrone soup starter, went a bit wrong with beef stroganoff for main and then epic fail when the desserts came out and I plumped for tiramisu.  All washed down with a couple of glasses of wine.  Not the best rest day anyone has ever had is it?

Sunday... I had oat bran as normal (yes I took all the ingredients to the in laws because apparently I'm mental)  on the way home we stopped in waitrose and I got us some sourdough to have a light sandwich at lunch:

That lunch looks pathetic.  Although I enjoyed the sourdough I'm really not a sandwich kind of a person, that doesn't look like a meal at all does it?

So then we watched the rugby and we were both happy because England won :D

Then it was time for workout 3 again so here are the pictures:
 
 
 
 
 
Dinner after that was meant to be filo chicken pie but I'd forgotten some ingredients so we popped out and got an indian - I know that's bad but I had a dry chicken tikka starter, chicken tikka massala and aloo gobi and mixed all that together.

No comments:

Post a Comment