Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 32 and 33

This week I decided to get workout 5 out of the way on Saturday morning seeing as we were off to the rugby all afternoon.

Photos for day 32:





DVD was hard work, thankfully Mr D had popped out to the supermarket for a bit so didn't see the sweaty shouting mess that I became!  He did come back in time to witness me splayed all over my matt at the end which I have to say wasn't one of my better looks.

Food started off with good intentions.... Protein shake after dvd for breakfast, at the rugby I chose an organic burger full of salad and didn't eat all of the bun (even though it was delicious!) then WINE happened.  Next thing you know we're off into town for some drinks with friends and pub fish and chips was consumed.  NOT GOOD.

On the plus side wasn't so wined out of my head that we missed the last train/tube home so that in itself is progress to normal nights out.

Sunday I was up super early to meet a friend in town but due to some shoddy organisation on my part (and putting her number in my phone wrong when I got rid of my blackberry) it didn't work out and I was in the car on the way to the station when the meet for called off and so as I was starting to feel pretty hungry I accidentally went here for breakfast:



If you aren't familiar with North Watford eateries, that is MacDonald's.  One sausage and egg mcmuffin breakfast later I fell asleep on the sofa.  FAIL. 

Attempted to salvage the day by taking a walk to pick up Mr D's car and visiting the local veg shop only to find it closed, which ended with a trip to Pret, and a sad egg sandwich for lunch as it was pretty late by then and none of their delicious salads were left.

Dinner was slightly improved and thankfully contained vegetables - yay!  We had fiery lamb shanks with mashed potato (not so clean and lean!) with broccoli, green beans and sweetcorn.

All in all a pretty poor weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment