Monday 11 February 2013

Day 23

Day 23 and workout 4, on the whole I'd say I like this dvd best out of phase one.  The only things I'm not so keen on are the planks with leg raises and the squat rows, those burn my legs like nothing else.

Pictures for day 23:



 
Mr D was in the room and made me laugh when I took that first picture so excuse the weird face I'm pulling.
 
Food was good, breakfast was the usual:
 
 
For lunch I had leftover steak fajitas (which don't look so hot once they've been reheated!)
 
Afternoon snack was a couple of pecan nuts:


Dinner was another favourite... Fitness Kitchen Fast Fit Pizza. I don't think I'll ever get board of it. Before rocket:

 
That was a quarter punnet of meli melo tomatoes, 2 slices of prosciutto and half a ball of mozzarella, and then topped with a handful of rocket and Parmesan:
 
 
All in all a yummy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment