Monday 27 February 2012

Coming Clean

A little more than a month before one of my best friends Hen weekend and I'm not feeling my best.  Last week Mr D was pretty ill so food had to be as plain as possible, lots of oven chips and fish fingers were on the menu, and yes I know I could have had something else but cooking 2 separate dinners as well as looking after him, cleaning and working wasn't happening.  As he's been feeling better over the weekend food has improved but I feel tired and rubbish and I know I'm crying out for fresh veggies and meals made from scratch

So this week is a new start of the cleanest possible food I can have.  I've done a meal plan for the week and we're sticking to that no matter what, the only items I will allow that aren't on my clean list are:
- Actimel probiotics
- Protein shakes
- Oat bran
- Milk (organic semi skimmed)

Everything is going to be homemade inclidung the spice mix for fajitas on Wednesday (normally I'd use a packet).

Hoping to exercise every weekday and maybe a little bonus on the weekend depending on what is going on, and certainly no alcohol at least Monday-Friday.

Toying with the idea of starting RI30 again on March 1st although that might turn into any Jillian dvd for 30 days - we'll see!

Here goes nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment