Sunday 5 February 2012

Day 25 - Snow is falling......

Well Saturday didn't quite go to plan, Mr D's rugby was cancelled because the pitch was frozen so we went into town.  I got some new jeans, a sze 6 in Topshop - quite a shock as their jeans have never fitted me properly.  We popped to the butcher to get more venison burgers (seriously I have to stop!) then came back for the rugby.  I didn't get RI30 started until around 7 and by then it had started to snow  - that was my run on Sunday out of the window!

Here are the pictures for day 25:





I prefer the pictures taken in daylight!

5 a Day totally out the window yesterday, I had mushrooms with my poached egg on toast but that was it!

Been for a long walk in the park today (Sunday)  and I should probably leave these for the blog tomorrow but as annoying as it is, the snow does look really pretty.



It look so nice but trudging through that stuff in my wellies was HARD WORK!

Calories: 1457/1478
5 A day? Not a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment