Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 29 (08.02.12)

I can't believe I only have one day left - where did the last 29 days go?

After work yesterday I took ages to get down to doing the dvd, I think because the 4 weeks of each level was over and I didn't really know what I was going to do?  So I decided to do level 1 doing the hard version of everything and with heavier weights.  I won't lie and say it was a walk in the park (because it wasn't) but I was pretty happy with myself at the end for getting through it all, so much so that I decided to crack onto level 2. 

I hated level 2 so much when I first did it and that didn't really change, the plank cardio still sucks, and my wrists were hurting so much that I did the plank jacks and then swapped to the squat jumps from level 3 instead of doing the mountain climbers.  Some things were much easier this time around though, like the pro push ups, I did them all first time and then second time I managed to do them in military push up form rather than on my knees. 

By the end I was dripping in sweat, Mr D came home as I was in the last cardio circuit and helped to push me on to the end, and when it was done he brought me a glass of water whilst I just lay on the floor and tried to catch my breath!  It took me an hour to get both done with level 1 warm up and I burnt 343 calories, not bad eh?

So yesterday it was the first time that I've got changed into my capris and felt pretty good about it.  I'm back to wearing the unflattering tight Adidas ones but I think finally it looks alright:




See? The muffin is greatly reduced!  I'm really excited to do the dvd for the last time today and get the pcitures done so I can do the comparison.

Food today was good, oat bran with grapes for breakfast, lunch was beans, scrambled egg, 2 pieces of ham and a slice of gouda, and for dinner I made this:


That's a chicken, carrot and leek pie with a filo pastry top - about 361 calories for a quarter.

That's what the filling looks like (mmmm got that for lunch today - got to love leftovers) and we had it with tenderstem brocolli and sweetcorn.  As always I had a protein shake after RI30 and I'll admit that I had the last of the PB Nutella cookies as a morning snack!

Calories: 1492/1652
5 A Day? Grapes, baked beans, carrot, leek, sweetcorn and brocolli - DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment