Friday 10 February 2012

RIPPED IN 30!

I did it!  30 days of getting beasted by Jillian, one horrible cold, one rest day and here I am at the end.

Last night I did Level 3, I'd totally forgotten how hideous it is but got to the end and then decided it would be a good idea to crack on with Level 4.  I don't know why I thought that because it wasn't, my shoulders were screaming, and my quads burned so much at the end of circuit one I didn't think I'd be able to carry on.

Today I've weighed in and its exactly the same as last week, which I've got mixed felings about because I don't mind the weight staying the same if the fat goes down but that was the same too!  I've also taken my measurements here they are:

Bust: 32" (-1")
Under Bust: 27" (no change)
Waist (narrowest part): 25" (-1")
Waist (around belly button): 28" (-1")
Hips: 34.5" (-1")
Thigh (widest part): 20" (-1)
Calf: 12" (no change)
Bicep: 9" (no change)

That's 5 inches in total and I can't really complain about that!

So here are the pictures from yesterday:





And the bit that I have been most excited about - THE COMPARISON!!!!






The last two are my favourites hands down, I never thought that rank muffin top would budge in a year let alone 30 days.

So that's it.  Thank you so much for reading (if you did) and for encouraging me along, it was worth it all in the end!

4 comments:

  1. Well done! The difference is huge - what muffin top? Yaaaay! Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I need to get myself this dvd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to buy RI30 too!!! It sounds tough though....

    Annie7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't lie on some days is absolutely sucked but it was worth it at the end.

      Delete