Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 28 (07.02.12)

4 weeks down.  At this point in every other week I'd move on to the next level of the dvd, but seeing as I'm already on level 4 I'm not sure what to do next.  A sadistic part of my brain wants to level 1&2 back to back today and 3&4 tomorrow but I think that might be a bit ambitious!  Im also toying with digging out the shred and doing level one of that and then level 2 of RI30 today, guess I'll just have to see how I feel later.

Pictures for Day 28 (taken in my parents house):




Quite happy with those actually, I'm really tempted to compare them to day one but I am going to be good and hold out until day 30 to do that.  I also know these look better because of the cotton capris so I think the final pictures will have to be in the stretchy adidas ones for fair comparison! I also took a picture in my underwear before I started this, I'll take another when its over but not sure if I'm brave enough to post that on here too.

Food today was weird, no time for breakfast because I was going back to Wales to collect my laptop, so I had a cookie - I know I know.  Morning snack was some green grapes, lunch was a chicken, bacon layered salad that I bought from M&S and it was vile, and contained little to no chicken!  For dinner I had this:

Dinner of champions???  This was the best meal that I could cobble together at my parents, they never have anything in!  Its a ciabatta halved with grilled gouda on top, 2 slices of ham, some scambled egg and half a tin of baked beans and it was yum!  I also had a protein shake in the car on the way back home.  All that driving yesterday has given me serious back pain today, and I slept terribly last night.... maybe I'll just do RI30 level 4 tonight then.

Calories: 1453/1478
5 A Day? Grapes, lettuce, cucumber, carrot and sweetcorn in my salad, baked beans... wahey 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment