Tuesday 28 February 2012

Fresh Start

Well yesterday was a good way to get back on it.  Breakfast was oat bran with semi skimmed milk, 1/4 of a punnet of graze savoury roasted seeds and a big handful of blueberries.  Morning snack was a small bowl of black grapes, Lunch was leftover chicken breast with shallots and new potatoes served with sweetcorn (was meant to have salad with it too but Mr D took it to work).  No afternoon snack but I did have a protein shake after Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

Speaking of which, my knees eally hurt today.  I'm not sure if that's becuase I did the circuits in a random order rather than 1-7 in sequence, either way I won't be doing that again!  Discounting the cool down the HRM tells me I burnt 315 calories so I'm quite pleased with that for about 45 minutes of working out. 

Not sure what exercise will be today, either a dvd and then the gym or I might do a Jillian dvd then try out my new pilates dvd after, I'm not sure.  I'll report back tomorrow.

Dinner was minestrone soup - forgot to get a picture but I've got leftover for lunch so will definately get one today.  Considering the few ingredients it had it was lush: 1tblspn olive oil, smoked streaky bacon (recipe said pancetta but I didn't have any), one onion, two celery stalks, one courgette, two carrots, a tin of chopped tomatoes and 700ml of water and that was it!  After dinner I had a yoghurt and a handful of pecan nuts becuase I was quite far under calories.

Was quite geared up to start RI30 again on March 1st, which I thought was Wednesday but I only realised yesterday that its a leap year so it won't be until Thursday, which is the same day I move to my new office in town so I'm not sure how up for it I'll be, although that does sound like making excuses already so I'll just have to get on with it and stop whinging.  I'm excited to see what the difference will be this time at the end of 30 days.......

Calories: 1373/1836
5 A Day? Blueberries, grapes, sweetcorn, at least 2 in the soup... yup that makes 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment